SANTAS® has selected Dacron fibres, the brand is owned by Invista, was founded in 1959 in th USA. When it time for a good night's rest, people around the world can trust Dacron Brand fibrefill. Dacron fibrefill technology continues to be at the forefront of comfort, innovation and consumer appeal.
Fabrics covering of all SANTAS® fibrefill products are made of Cotton USA fabric which has the characteristics of breathability, comfortable softness, and long life usage.
Products are treated with Microban® antimicrobial protection and Sof-touch, technology to enhance comfortable softness of the fabric for tender feeling.
Micro Gel product from SANTAS® are the new alterntive in fibrefill products that enhance the feeling of extreme softness and featured as the best Goose Down alternative.
Special features of Micro Gel :
- Super soft and light weight.
- Allows free flowing supportive movement.
- Excellent comfort conformance.
- Superior thermal performance.
- Unique 100% Micro Gel Hypo-allergenic Fibre.
- Excellent shape retention quality.
- mulates a luxurious Down like feel and is odorless.
The attribues of SANTAS® DownySof are taken from nature itself. DownSof products provide sustain warmth yet absorb air and moisture. Retaining suppleness and a light weight to volume ratio. In addition the DownSof product feature refluffability, uniform insulation and breathability.
We use tightly woven Cambric construction which prevents surface fuzzing though allows breathability.
SANTAS® DownySof has been approved by OEKO-TEX Standard which emply quality and the product complies with safety assurance standards that are second to non as laid down in OEKO-TEX standards.
- Made from Thai rubber trees for complete perfection and softness.
- Help ease away the stress and tension of your day, conforming to the neck and head, giving bounce and spring for superior support and comfort.
- Hypo – allergenic. It’s naturally resistant to mold, mildew & bacteria.
- Microban antimicrobial protection.
- Luxurious silken fabric cover with zipper for ease of laundry.
Fibres are made in part with renewable plant-based ingredients such as corn starch, soybeans, sugar cane and wheat, instead of petroleum. The fibre meets the standard of USDA certified bio-based product.
Dupont Sorona Fibres have superb comfort stetch performance with excellent natural recovery. Therefore, the pillow, duvet and mattress pad give the overall feel of softness and fluffiness with perfect resilienece and ability to regain original form and shape.